Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zerio

candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Empty
PostSubject: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime15/11/12, 08:26 am

you held my parents as hostage! Neutral
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Empty
PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime15/11/12, 03:27 pm

WHAHAHAHA i made you join the forum and be our troll <3 joining the clan involves downloading the game (quake3) and apply for it xD

Welcome to Zer10 - he's in my guild from my new found love for c9 game Very Happy welcome my buddy all of you & be nice guys.. Very Happy ^.^

Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime15/11/12, 03:33 pm

Hm,.. zerio..
So you play that c9 game too like candy do ya?
Welcome to the forums?
Try downloading the game and playing this and joining perhaps RB~?
LOL jk..
WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime16/11/12, 03:34 am

zerio wrote:
you held my parents as hostage! Neutral
You were still left a choice, DON'T BLAME THE KIDNAPPER FOR YOUR DECISION!
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime16/11/12, 11:37 am

jk
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime16/11/12, 04:37 pm

LOOOOOOOL
And yh.. U had a decision.!
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime18/11/12, 04:43 am

haha the kidnapper... im gonna try to get my c9 guild buddies over here so they can experience the world of Quake3, and then i would be actually stronger then them and kill them ^.^ yay, cuz im absolutely getting beat up in c9 in duel's lol Razz
Back to top Go down
zerio

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime19/11/12, 02:21 am

got distracted by the boobies Neutral
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime19/11/12, 05:17 am

whahaha *smacks zer around* clown
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime19/11/12, 04:05 pm

Huh? Got distracted by one of the models' boobies? o.O
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime19/11/12, 07:00 pm

no you idiot, he's tlking about Hunter on our Banner whahahha... jeezzz clown
Back to top Go down
zerio

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime20/11/12, 03:09 am

im new at forums and it's eating me alive on how to use one. Neutral
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime20/11/12, 05:31 am

haha don't worry, you will get used by using forums in no-time xD... glad to see RB took your forum virginity Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime20/11/12, 03:20 pm

LOL
Hahah xD
Candy that's what i meant..
Models in the game like Crash, Xaero, Sarge, Grunt, Hunter etc.
Hhaha just realized u thought i must've meant models as in models from your modeling job xD
Apologies for the inconvenience xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|    candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

candygirl this is against my will and judgement. you made me join the clan! :|
Page 1 of 1