Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

staR want to join

Go down 
+3
Inky
CandyGirl
staR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
staR

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 06:48 am

1: Invited by: CandyGirl
2: name: Chris
3: xfire account (www.xfire.com): bloodyhellman
4: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this?: never and dont plan to
5: why did you chose to apply for Royal Badass?: good clan, fun times, good members and i know loads of members
6: how long have you playd quake for? what clans? what nicknames?: um 4 years i think? with loads of breaks. ToP clan and only 1 nickname staR it was v1rg1n but didnt like it
7: show some of your screenshots, they are not very nessecairly if you happen to play with us alot & we know who you are: candy do i need to show you? youve played with me alot
8: As we are sponsoring the ReLoaDeD project we advise you to visit www.q3reloaded.com & write a memorial, post the link here so we know what you are all about Wink - this may take up some time, you don't have to make a memorial page straight away.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 06:49 am

& welcome back on this side of the forum Virginityy Wink good luck with the app!
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
staR

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 06:51 am

thank you candy
Back to top Go down
staR

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 06:57 am

Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 07:55 am

last time u want to close ur app...we ( i mean members and admins ) know reasons...but!...nothings change at clan and u try to join again...what's ur reason for changing mind ?
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 10:49 am

agreed with inky Smile explain Razz
Back to top Go down
staR

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 11:40 am

basically, i helped Campaign sosa build up his clan, cos he needed help, and he made me co lead and said he wont get rid of me, so i did the important bits for the clan then he kicks me out of it because we had an argument so now, im retrying for RB
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 12:26 pm

so my vote is too obvious...f2 cuz we aren't like house for homeless...Amen!
Back to top Go down
shidori

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 12:34 pm

agreed with inky. sorry man. f2. good luck
Back to top Go down
http://konohagakure.hu
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 05:04 pm

shidori wrote:
agreed with inky. sorry man. f2. good luck
Yh.. inkys right and f2 anyway even if u didnt apply for RB before..
Calling ToP a better clan than RB, more skillful clan, better members etc.
Also, you told me things about RB that are not acceptable to be said from someone like u
Try out for a different clan..
Its 3 F2s so far.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime20/10/12, 05:07 pm

Oh.. and the time i was applying for RB
I would've f1'd you...
Fun to play with and would love to scrim with u.
However, things have changed since you closed ur app.
Therefore my vote is a F2.
PS: Your attitude and personality completely changed since you closed ur app and joined ToP.. the shittest clan ever...
FU.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime21/10/12, 05:34 am

wow Dragon.. lol keep things only directed towards the app please, dont insult other clans because of one person
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime21/10/12, 08:44 am

Lol i dont hate ToP because of virgin..
I hate everything about it.. not because of him
Even if he wasnt in it i would've hated it tbh..
But i just think he changed his personality and shit cos he closed his app here and joined ToP...
And as i said again, i'd love to scrim with u but if that because of the shit that happened its a f2
As well as what other members said - ' cuz we aren't like house for homeless...'
Back to top Go down
KILLZOR~

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime21/10/12, 10:51 am

lol
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime22/10/12, 03:19 am

killzoR. wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime22/10/12, 05:31 am

Hey Virginity, the majority of votes not just here but also in member section seem to be very against you for joining this clan... Therefor i will lock this topic now & you have been denied.

Hope you have better luck in the next clan & wish you loads of happy fraggin.. x

/locked & denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staR want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: staR want to join   staR want to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

staR want to join
Page 1 of 1