Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thumpers application

Go down 
+4
coRpse
coke
Hawkins
Thumper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thumper

Thumpers application Empty
PostSubject: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime08/06/12, 01:29 am

1: Thumper
2: f1nalkill
3: I have not cheated.
4: I have chosen to apply for RB because Ive known hawk for awhile and Ive always wanted to be in a clan with him. Once I heard he was in a new clan I thought id come join and help out his new community as much as possible.
5: I played ALONG (years) ago when I was a kid, I just came back a month or so ago to come play, just playing off and on. because I play 1.30 freeze but its really dead so I decided (mainly today) to come play 1.16 for you guys. Of course ill be as active as possible. With school and work and what not!
6: I have no screen shots, but hawk knows how good I am. I expect to get better once I actually become more active.
7: I will do this some time tomorrow, Im going to bed soon.

Id just like to say that I really hope I get in, I think id at least eventually be a good asset to the clan. I will be really active on the forum and on the game as much as much as possible. Im willing to do training and try anything I am asked to do. I would also ENJOY helping the community of quake and RB as much as possible. Such as revamping the website (I have a great knowledge of forumotion) As well as other things I could possibly help in. Thank you for considering me, and best of luck if im accepted or not!

Last edited by Thumper on 08/06/12, 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime08/06/12, 03:41 am

well, stay active in the server, and do what you can to improve. this isn't grapple territory, so you have adjusting to do. good luck with your app thumper.
Back to top Go down
coke

coke

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime08/06/12, 12:33 pm

WELCOME!!! dude please enjoy your stay:) if anything add my xfire:q3age and ill help u train and everything
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime08/06/12, 03:09 pm

I don't think >RB< is a skill-driven clan, plus you don't need skill to be good at this game, just teamwork and a cool head.

G'luck either way. Razz
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime08/06/12, 04:09 pm

Thank you everyone. Ill add you later on, and we can play some time Smile
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime10/06/12, 03:24 pm

Corpse wrote:
I don't think >RB< is a skill-driven clan

fu, corpse Very Happy:D im so fckin good...j/k Smile

gl man with app...im glad too see new applicant in this clan Smile
hope u'll enjoy game with us Smile

btw...im back Very Happy get ready for scrims Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparky

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime10/06/12, 09:37 pm

gl, get some ss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime10/06/12, 10:43 pm

Inky wrote:
Corpse wrote:
I don't think >RB< is a skill-driven clan

fu, corpse Very Happy:D im so fckin good...j/k Smile

gl man with app...im glad too see new applicant in this clan Smile
hope u'll enjoy game with us Smile

btw...im back Very Happy get ready for scrims Very Happy

if we can find anyone to scrim. besides end, there's like no one left.
Back to top Go down
sparky

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime11/06/12, 12:33 am

n2p, 7ex, its.. lol
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime11/06/12, 01:14 am

lol? dont heard about them...whos their leader ? Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
sparky

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime11/06/12, 03:20 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime11/06/12, 08:13 am

wow.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime11/06/12, 09:04 am

The clan is a mixture of skill and family.

Good luck with the app, show something Smile
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime11/06/12, 04:50 pm

Thumpers application 2429948367_345483ea4c
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime12/06/12, 03:46 am

screenshoots !! where's my screenshoots ?!
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime12/06/12, 07:40 am

6: I have no screen shots, but hawk knows how good I am. I expect to get better once I actually become more active.

so when is that?? havent seen anything back from you since the app
Back to top Go down
boombox

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime12/06/12, 08:11 am

Hey Thumper Don't know that much so let me introduce my self My name is killzor people refer as killzy -.- but anyways Nice to meet ya and go to know the people of rb Smile
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime12/06/12, 08:17 pm

Sorry guys, I just havent been sure what to say. Ill get screen shots asap. I just dont want to put up bad screens and When I said that I just wasnt sure what to put.
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime12/06/12, 10:36 pm

you need to take the initiative to get these things moving. good screenshots (like anything worth having) needs to be earned. you need to be active for your own sake, not because people tell you to. and practice on other servers on your own. you don't need to message people to get "training" most everything is improved with time and practice. quake isn't taught too much, its learned.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime13/06/12, 07:45 am

just play with us, screenshots arent very nessecairly if we know your game play.. also screenshots dont say always everything about a person's play
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime13/06/12, 08:40 am

CandyGirl wrote:
just play with us, screenshots arent very nessecairly if we know your game play.. also screenshots dont say always everything about a person's play

^that^ otherwise we only see what you want us to see. not the whole thing. but sadly, he stated yesterday saying he doesn't want to join us anymore. so... /locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumpers application   Thumpers application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thumpers application
Page 1 of 1