Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quake 3 ReLoaDeD

Go down 
+3
shidori
^VeryDog.
CandyGirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/06/12, 03:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Royal Badass is one of the sponsors for the ReLoaDeD project.
Learn more by going to www.q3reloaded.com

Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 47577610150935617635900

Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 02:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 02:45 pm

But thx candy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 03:39 pm

CandyGirl wrote:
nah samix, thats bs, hes developing a mod, and quake is a game people like to modify alot.
so far there have been shit loads of modifications to quake, and noghost was one of the things that ran well, unfortuatly maverick isent fixing many bugs these days anymore on noghost, and basically reloaded will be something just like noghost or other mods and shit that people chose or not to chose to put on their servers & run it.. & developing easier ways to edit cfg & server settings & more kinds of anticamps anticheats etc. isent destroying or fucking up quake at all.. :s
besides that just as many other mods and versions of quake, there have been many types of cups over the years, Reloaded cups arent something 'new' in this matter, and not a attention-personal game of trying to be a famous person on Quake that Turk in your eyes plays.
It is a project to blow more life into quake, and it's a good project, there will always be people who will throw personal dislikes into a project or towards the founder.

nd Turk is absolutely not "using" anybody lol, how the fuck can he use people..? Even people who don't like him still give in for this project, try to get a Quake mod going & try to play the cup games for actual prizes.
Why else would the Reloaded forum have the biggest community of quake 1.16n registered, old players, new players. If nobody liked the idea & thought it was just because of making Turk someone famous lol? People love the game, help eachother, are busy creating a Mod for Quake together, and it's not Turk using them, Turk is just the founder, who made certain things possible... the free choice of offering help came from the players themself.

Exactly that, the way i came in RLDD was from facebook, i was like one of the first who just randomly saw it, and it said RLDD wanted to try giving old players back, making cups, and generelly for bringing back the good old time quake had..
First i thought this was a project like all others, that Turk made it is ofc something special since the community love him so much, (and i love the way he think too,) if now i made such a project it woulndt start as good as he did.
But back to what i wanna tell, as i thought it was like other projects, it will end soon as NG players moved, but after i saw that Turk mentioned something with cups and with prizes and actully trying to buy some servers, prizes and that new kinda trade system, i thought it would be something since money actully took part some place and that him and Dave actully payed for the first few times..
Thats what i think started it and many players came back, then Ql is about to die and RLDD again can be a advantage for 1.16
Thats he is going to make some new mod is like special, all can do that but who even wanna spend time on it or work?
All siting on their fat ass infront of a screen and is waiting for Maverick to make a new noghost, still complaining about all the cheaters that can come trough NG-155 and bugs, i think Diakon mentioned it once, no one is doing anything for making a new noghost possible, just fat ass complainers.
I dont think just cuz its a new mod its gonna be good with new commands, if thats how you, or many other think, then just go try QL or 1.32
There are many more commands than noghost and they can be used too here in 1.16, its kind of the same, e+ kinda already used every thing that a instagib player needs, its just like updating 1.16n with that Q3R. Cfg can be maked easy too on e+ or QL cuz that can easily be fixed on a menu, but not NG cuz theres many command thats have to be used the console.

In many cases i think Turk does for Famous, or atleats getting a know name, ex, look at the nQe case, Gaara a very good friend of Turk had to go when they chated about a macth or sometnih like that due to work. and he was fast so said something fsat to Turk and left, then why Turk gives him a 'yellow' card, is it soccer?
Gaara have reallife too and maybe he was too busy to answer properly, i have been same many times, but mostly ppl should undetstand how you priotate things, that work is more important than a chat about a game, again a very good friend of Turk still he does that, why?
Well, i thnk cuz he wanna show the community that he is the 'boss'.
He even burned me off with a extremly lame attitude on my app for C*, saying he denied of a chat, nope he didnt he just said that so he didnt have discusion with me about why my app took so long..

But i think i wrote int he start that just was my eyes Smile
I hope you dont read this as me saying shit with angry voice and being mad Razz rather as an opinion.

Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 04:21 pm

What Reloaded was supposed to originally to be: Get all the old school players to come back into quake and "reload" it.

When that failed, he changed the direction of Reloaded to this: Getting all kinds of new players to join Quake.

Which has failed.

And this is why I don't support Reloaded, nor Turk. Was a good idea to start with, but then he changed everything, and if you want my completely honest opinion, has gotten completely power hungry. He gained a delusion of superiority with this whole thing, thinking he's the hero destined to "save" Quake. He rarely listens to anyone who disagrees with him, why? Cause it questions what he says. He's nothing more than a totalitarian, or at least in his head.

You can keep this "mod," I don't want it.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 04:24 pm

http://www.rldd.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=680
Need comments! Very Happy
And i just dont like TURK tbh..
Stupid shit that he does like ur not allowed to bla bla bla
And when u use the rules against him and you are right,
He adds another rule to say 'nah.. theres this rule bla bla'
Also, the garaa thing and banning nqe was also stupid...
Dont like him tbh
His ideas and stuff have kinda failed
But memorial idea is good Razz
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 04:42 pm

coRpse wrote:
What Reloaded was supposed to originally to be: Get all the old school players to come back into quake and "reload" it.

When that failed, he changed the direction of Reloaded to this: Getting all kinds of new players to join Quake.

Which has failed.

And this is why I don't support Reloaded, nor Turk. Was a good idea to start with, but then he changed everything, and if you want my completely honest opinion, has gotten completely power hungry. He gained a delusion of superiority with this whole thing, thinking he's the hero destined to "save" Quake. He rarely listens to anyone who disagrees with him, why? Cause it questions what he says. He's nothing more than a totalitarian, or at least in his head.

You can keep this "mod," I don't want it.

in other words, he does what his mind tell him to do
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/10/12, 05:12 am

Nah to me, thats where you guys have it wrong.

He did attrackt old players to come back to Quake, a fair share of my old friends ive seen around in the arena when i havent seen them for years before this.
He did attrackt new players, many players in the cups these days were simply friends via via from other games like UT etc. & came with their friends to Quake3 to give it a try. (for example few of the current Nations Cups teams like Estonia, lol they arent Quake3 players but UT & QL)

Now when i say HE, i didnt mean Turk alone, i meant the project, what the name stands for "Reloaded" it did go the right direction, it did attrackt more players to quake, and also play Quake with xfire.

As Xfire statistics had changed alot in the last months since Reloaded came, Quake got ranked up higher & there were more peeks in the game then it had last seen in 2006. Wich IS because the project did do succesfull things.

And ofcourse like any succes and reloading, youve got to keep the interests of players, so you organize cups, with prizes etc. Keep the players playing, give them something to fight for.

And With all those noghost is not updated & is shit complainers, why not make another mod fixing the thing people cry about.. Now every mod comes with people wanting/not wanting, liking & disliking. But that's just the way it is.. it doesnt mean anything else other then bringing something more & new into Quake.

Quake isent going to be destroyed, it isent going to change Everywhere & basicallly Quake has always been like this, every few years, someone else steps up, does something, makes something, and then you will always have people who are positivie on it & negative.

& about nQe, dragoniz, don't just blast stories you have no knowledge off, there is no such ban on nQe, there were just incidents with gaara dropping of server & getting banned, this is theirs clans mess. Wasted had a drop too, on 132E+ & a topic had been made on Reloaded about it too.. Pure coincidence of fucked up short time, but when Reloaded was made, it also came with obvious anti-cheater rules.

Also Turk can be stubborn sure, but so can everyone else... & its not ALL what Turk says that will be rules, it's BS.. The rules on Reloaded are made by MORE people then just Turk, Turk just simply was the one who posted the rules.
Making a few mistakes now and then is normal & is human. I just got to be Nations Cups admin, so now the job of making sure everyone follows the rules in the Nations Cup (with yellow/red cards etc.) is my job.
These yellow cards are needed, to warn people if they didnt do certain things when they should have done or not done something. It's not football sure, but organizing a cup with actual prizes do need some rules, or you will have a fucking mess.

And also with being the NC admin i have made already some mistakes, for example: I told ASD, Estonia that nEEger couldnt play next round because Navi had requested a demo and he did not present one. I followed the rules, but did the small mistake of not seeing the times between these postings of requested demo & stuff. So ASD just told me nicely on xfire i had made this mistake (in 3 different topics LOL), so i deleted them.
However people are more jumpy towards Turk, and would most likely threw it in public & try to make him look bad.

Also the rules are made just ONCE before every cup, there are no adding or deleting of rules during the cup, so again mentioning that Turk is changing rules just the way he see's fit is pure bs aswell..

Also the money RM (reloaded money) system you guys obviously see wrong, LOL. It's a system Reloaded made (again NOT just Turk, but the Executive board members... wich im also one of) - that gives ->points<- to players who are active on the Reloaded website, who are active in pariticipating in activities etc. etc. & these Reloaded Money's you could exchange for gaming gear like headphones, mice etc. & then ofcourse where does the money for those things come from??? - simple; Sponsors. And this also counts for the cup prizes.
Noghost Maverick has been sponsoring, ID (the makers of Quake itself) have been sponsoring, google ads shit, and varius people who have donated for the project. & As a Executive board member we (me and the other Executive's) decide where to spend what on & everything received and given by sponsors & donations is given back to the community.. We ALL work for free to help our favorite game.

Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/10/12, 08:05 am

I've seen more players leave Quake since the Reloaded project than I have come back.

In fact, I've only seen 2 come back since it was thought of, Dragoniz and Riddick, and in all honesty, I don't think either of them came back because of Reloaded.. and I've not seen a single new player, I've seen one who cheated and said they were new to hide it, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/10/12, 04:12 pm

coRpse wrote:
I've seen more players leave Quake since the Reloaded project than I have come back.

In fact, I've only seen 2 come back since it was thought of, Dragoniz and Riddick, and in all honesty, I don't think either of them came back because of Reloaded.. and I've not seen a single new player, I've seen one who cheated and said they were new to hide it, but that's about it.
LOOOL and thx corpse for thinking about me! <3 Razz
And nahhh no way i came back because of the reloaded thing..
I just knew about it cos of the 3v3 cup.,, Wife asked me to play for her team but i told her 'nah its too long and stuff'
She was alright with it..
And i didnt have a memorial at that time.. couldnt be asked to make 1 due to all the complaints of the quakers i usually talk to / used to talk to.
Didnt even know reloaded existed until wife told me about it.
I started becoming active cos the holidays started and i had nothing to do one day.. Like halfway through the holiday
So i was like 'Oh yeah! Quake!'
So i opened up quake and looked for WUNDERBAR server but couldnt find it..
It turned out Massacre was the new public fastrail server..
So i played there for a game and was like 'Wow. this game is amazing'
Because it was long since i had played it and it was better than COD and FIFA 12 and stuff that i played instead..
Fifa owns though Razz Very Happy xD
And here i am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/10/12, 06:55 pm

sure nodata, like u stated in other posts before, the USA community got less (like in this clan or any other)... however the euro community got "up".
if more ppl left quake then added, how u explain the ->facts<- of statistics on xfire quake3 & reloaded forum... and not to forget the statistics on ID itself, saying QL had less players suddenly and Q3 was coming back up, all dated in the last 4months!?

USA players maybe on your side got less active, Gosh seriously, even back in the days, quake in general was "owned' by euro players.

Besides nodata uve been around +/- what? 2 yrs? ive seen more ppl from the old times return & heeps of new players, just the USA side got less.... why? if u ask me... fastrail got less populair (it was only populair between the USA's to start with, just a handfull euros came to see whats up), slowrail is where the cups are at (and all the previous cups too, like planetquake, quake3world, idsoftware, phpnuke & noghost), slowrail is where the old gamers were at, and slowrail is where the newer gamers are at... not to mention, massacre server (euro), even tho its fast (has wayyyyyyy more activities going on 24-7 then razer has (usa).

I was here when the game started, ive seen the life taking out of it at the end of 2004, begin 2005 when my old clanmates went to try quake4, q4 was a big fail, and because of this the players just started playing other games and just simply took a break of q3, then QL came, sucked the last bit of Q3 players out (without clans or real communtiy or w.e.). & q3 was left with a tight small community.

Not to mention, i even stopped for a bit (because of all the q4 & QL bs... the game i loved and grew up with!!!... i only came back last year December, when i even apped for LoQ and u judged me on my ss- being that default (thats how oldskool players played, default... it trains the skills). But when reloaded started few months back, i saw friends coming back from when i just played quake, friends of my first a.w. clans, B2F, FT, and even NC (nice clan, Turbulance once made it back in the days) & kept their teamspeak channels alive for reloaded... Why?? because all of us missed the old days, and reloaded & its cups brought us back...
Now you dont obviously know my old friends & players, but if i gotta call names.. the folllwing persons have played q3 in the last few months, even tho they didnt do so since 2005. Thief, Akuma, Nexus, Tasty, Kira, Lion, Mascot, Ape, Monster etc. & it is as a fact cuz of reloaded.

the people that left around these times, were simply all the USA'ss, LoQ died at the time reloaded came up, DF died, etc (this wasent because of reloaded, they died off around the same times... no particulair reason :S)... all Americans... But yet, all statistics of q3 players were higher then last seen in 2006... proof there is much, i and others have taken screenshots..

And kinda weird dont u think that reloaded forum has just a bit above 400 registerd indevidual players, when so little seem to play in ur timezone... maybe its time to look further then ur nose is, and acknowledge the fact it did reload quake in certain ways, and it does have to remain doing so by organizing and creating more stuff... because like u know, quake hasent done much or changed much in the last few years, and the change reloaded has made and is still making has attracted more players. If quake was just the same like it was few years back, these oldskool &new players would have just checked it out for a week or so, but the fact it was running cups & people who once loved the game & ppl who still do had helped it becoming back up says something alone.

Its not aboutTurk, who simply found it and made the basics on it, its about anybody else. Statistics dont lie. Xfire doenst lie. planetquake doesnt lie. quake3world doesnt lie. idsoftware doesnt lie. phpnuke doesnt lie. noghost doesnt lie. (if u even check the servers hosted by noghost, u can see its double of what it was 6months ago.. when i first rented my server.. more servers had been added.
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/10/12, 02:41 pm

After the Reloaded project, UE, n2p, and 7ex have basically disappeared, UE was mostly Euro. Out of the former UE members, the most active is Inky, second is Reaper, third is Chosen(last 2 are US btw). I've seen Vinicios, F.Mobile, and Gilgamesh from time to time, but very rarely. And, I've also noticed a decline in Euro as well, look at the re-disappearance of H$'s server, the disappearance of Wunderbar, and the re-disappearance of Merky.

Say what you want, the Reloaded project is far less than what it's cracked up to be. There was a topic on "end" forums where the problems people had with the Reloaded project were talked about, and there were some mentioned on the Reloaded forum, and Turk deleted them because they went against what he said, liked, and wanted. The Reloaded forum what Turk wants to know, and it's his delusions put into writing.
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/10/12, 04:02 pm

Yes Candy ur right, quake got more active on xfire, but that doenst means ppl are back? You do know that all Q3 mods (1.11 1.16 1.32 etc..) is also registred as Q3 in xfire, you can go to http://www.excessiveplus.net/ and see how big part of quake that actully is..

I guess over 50% of the players who came to RLDD just came for the cups, forthyck, kyzer, nEEger, do u ever see these ppl om quake mainly?
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/10/12, 12:19 pm

Yh.. And Wunderbar is back up btw..
Noone goes to it though..
Just 2 bots Razz
FU rldd Sad
Wunderbar was my fav server too...
Its definitely better than massacre...
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/10/12, 04:16 pm

Reloaded didn't kill Wunderbar, Massacre did.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/10/12, 10:24 am

lol, you cant say everything thats bad on quake is because of reloaded dragoniz lmao... people just leave sometimes..

by the way, data, the clan's u mentioned... including UE, they died because leaders all stepped up... Shinigami was given leadership for few months, and eventually UE slowely died off & then she took out the plug too... wasent because of Reloaded either... UE already had died off before Reloaded was made, Shinigami still worde the tag now and then, inky did too, but inky came to RB when it was just made... & RB was created around the same time as Reloaded Smile

These things all happend just right before Reloaded... Quake simply had a few clans stopping, causing a chain reaction of others to stop too... Reloaded did bring alot of shit back.. & yeah 1.32 E+ is just as active these days.. but Reloaded did cause more ppl to play... 1.30 however died off few months back, shit loads of players (even our members Maniak & Bless) came from 1.30 to 1.16 because that community had already died... Also nothing to do with reloaded... Reloaded just tried to reload 1.16n because of everyone being inactive and stuff...

I also remember a avarage of 5people being online on my whole xifre BEFORE reloaded, not time related... & now there's around 20 people a day... & i dont have 1.30-32 or w.e. players, just 1.16n... so i do think those xfire statistics are based on 1.16n's growth due Reloaded Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/10/12, 11:33 am

Lool guys i didnt mean that wunderbar got killed cos of rldd..
I thought corpse said that it died because of rldd so i just said 'fu' xD
But oh well..
Massacre is not too bad..
Just too much campers and hackers..
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/10/12, 12:18 am

Candy, I never said Reloaded killed UE, I said that UE died after Reloaded came up. The purpose of it was to show that Reloaded isn't actually working.

Btw, I'm fairly certain Shini was a leader for a lot longer than a few months..
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 07:51 am

coRpse wrote:
Candy, I never said Reloaded killed UE, I said that UE died after Reloaded came up. The purpose of it was to show that Reloaded isn't actually working.

Btw, I'm fairly certain Shini was a leader for a lot longer than a few months..

its true. i agree with u.

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
Massacre is not too bad..
Just too much campers and hackers..

Yeh, and i hate when someone is just borned and shot me and i freezed.. and hate it when i frag someone u just borned and i dont get score.. massacre a shit server.. (i think)
Back to top Go down
http://konohagakure.hu
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 10:57 am

haha shidori cute.... borned :p - spawned you mean? monkey
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 03:27 pm

yeh xD thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://konohagakure.hu
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 04:56 pm

LOL xD
And some servers now are so shit.
Wunderbar was probably the best public server?
Also, there was a shit server i played in last week.. a CTF server where my score couldn't go higher than 39 or something :S
So when i finally got the flag from the opponent and brought it to 'my area'.. this is when my score had 5 extra frags..
Embarrassing.. cos I had 44 or something in like 19 mins and the other dude had 39 in 10 Sad
And i would have had much more Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quake 3 ReLoaDeD   Quake 3 ReLoaDeD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quake 3 ReLoaDeD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2