Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).

Go down 
+4
sparky
shidori
CandyGirl
coRpse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
coRpse

coRpse

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/09/12, 07:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

1: I'm back from an extended weekend at the girlfriend's/baby mama's grandmother's(temporarily, I'm about to head to the other one's for a cookout).
2: I've been debating publicly announcing this or not, figured I might as well. As some of you know, I make sigs(I'll post some of my work in a later post), and I'm willing to take requests for some, so long as you're patient with me about them. Between working night shift, being a boyfriend, and being a father, it's tough to get in some computer time, so it may take awhile(and Drag, I'm still working on yours).

Any requests can be made in this topic, through pm's on the forums, or pm's on Xfire, your choice. I just need the render you want, and what you want it to say(as far as name and/or phrase). And if any other Photoshop users would like to step in and take some of the work, that's fine too(Sparky and Bless, that's for you guys. Razz And Rite too if he ever drops by again).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 12:43 pm

ahha dragon, it could be anything What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 01:46 pm

CandyGirl wrote:
ahha dragon, it could be anything What a Face
So my idea is a yes? Razz Thx candy! Very Happy
Ok nodata if it is.. than please do what i have told u Razz
Unless ofcourse u or any other member have better ideas Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 02:02 pm

i god idea...where the fuck is my sigy ?! ... j/k ofc
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 02:43 pm

Lool inky Razz
And yh.. where is his sig? No joke this time...
Lool inky's, rb's logo and my request (including ur gf) Razz
Wow.. got quite a lot dont u?
Take ur time Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 10:15 pm

The sig will be coming after there is a decision on the logo.

Right now, I'm not gonna re-size anything. If RB decides they want the Hunter one, I'll re-size it then. And if nobody likes it after the shrink, there can be a different choice. Razz
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 11:29 am

Im gonna do a re-check up with Turk about the logo size etc., mean while sit :p
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 11:57 am

CandyGirl wrote:
Im gonna do a re-check up with Turk about the logo size etc., mean while sit :p
Thats not a nice way of saying it Razz
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/10/12, 06:35 am

Corpse, catch me at xf when U'll be online.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 11:03 am

http://www.rldd.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=659

A thread has been posted about clan logo's, bunch of clan's added all types and sizes of logo's lol, not sure what Turk is going to do with everyone having something completely different, nor has he responded on what he wants it to look like size wise..

Also, Data, i think our clan has been pretty stable these weeks, nobody went hopping, everyones cool with eachother, and were all kinda close and on the same pages, i feel it's time for a new RB Family photo for on the Roster page Razz As the current one has players on it that arent even members anymore Smile i mean ofc that's something that most likely will happen time to time..

I wanna ask you if you would like to group up different cartoons/images or w.e. of your choice that u think represents/shows the players (could be funny, sexy, or tough... all up to you) & add players names under the characters? Smile

Maybe your girl wants to get creative?

Our current list & photo is https://royalbadass.forumotion.com/t1-clan-roster / as u can see the players are framed, but maybe you could find or make a actual standing pic of characters and just add names.. idk Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 02:47 pm

Yh candy i agreee
A more inventive 1 with like an anime character .. NOT CARTOON CHARACTER... and a more creative 1 Very Happy
Like the sigs
And if u dont know ideas for anime characters, here are mine
Goku, Gogeta, Gogeta ssj4, Gaara, Natsu, Sasuke, luffy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 04:27 pm

CandyGirl wrote:
http://www.rldd.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=659

A thread has been posted about clan logo's, bunch of clan's added all types and sizes of logo's lol, not sure what Turk is going to do with everyone having something completely different, nor has he responded on what he wants it to look like size wise..

Also, Data, i think our clan has been pretty stable these weeks, nobody went hopping, everyones cool with eachother, and were all kinda close and on the same pages, i feel it's time for a new RB Family photo for on the Roster page Razz As the current one has players on it that arent even members anymore Smile i mean ofc that's something that most likely will happen time to time..

I wanna ask you if you would like to group up different cartoons/images or w.e. of your choice that u think represents/shows the players (could be funny, sexy, or tough... all up to you) & add players names under the characters? Smile

Maybe your girl wants to get creative?

Our current list & photo is https://royalbadass.forumotion.com/t1-clan-roster / as u can see the players are framed, but maybe you could find or make a actual standing pic of characters and just add names.. idk Razz
I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime24/10/12, 04:27 pm

NO!
Please dont make a logo with anything to do with those pics xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3