Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr@Gon!Z :D

Go down 
+9
Captain.
Hawkins
Imgay
coRpse
^VeryDog.
Inky
$aM!x
CandyGirl
Dr@Gon!Z
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/08/12, 03:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

We are currently taking in new members! Stay active!
Good news! Razz
Please answer these few questions below:
1: Name:
Dr@Gon!Z
2: xfire account (www.xfire.com):
sharkz1998
3: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this?
Nope, never, EVER cheated...clean Very Happy
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Fyeah
4: why did you chose to apply for Royal Badass?
Because i've been posting on this forum, great people and funny personalities... also, i've played agains u guys a couple f times, also with but not scrims Razz and it was fun, most people had great skill and i also like the fact that you guys only need skill to join :
CandyGirl: most of the people who get into rb its because they are nice, active on forum, and play good teamwork, real pure skill is not needed if ur good team player, rb is a succesfull clan with more different levels of skills :> also, if u have a less then a year cheating history people will probably hate u Very Happy Razz
5: how long have you playd quake for? what clans? what nicknames?
I've played quake 3, (the only quake i've played) for about 4 years now i think... 2 and a half with clans and clubs.
Clans i've played for are: 1) .Pro.Clan (Dead). 2) pRo:clan (Dead) 3) +nL/Clan. (inactive now)
Clubs i've played for/still play for are: 1) Lost*Club/<- (still play with them) 2).Rp<-Club. (they went dead) 3) {Bba} (Dead) 4) puLse
6: show some of your screenshots, they are not very nessecairly if you happen to play with us alot & we know who you are.
I've played with u guys (not scrims) a few times and scrimmed against u guys quite a few times too but not all of u Very Happy Razz bounce :
Recent scrims:
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124923319-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124921786-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124909428-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124936877-3 This was a scrim that wasn't taken serious however...unless ur Turbo or the other team Very Happy ask lemonz as evidence Razz
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124920170-3 This game i was away for like 6 of the mins so i was there for 11 mins Razz (And i was playing about with /boots command Razz)
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124909837-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124905084-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124771196-3 0 mins of gaming xD
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124770681-3.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124769596-3 Incomplete game cos i had to go... but 2 cheaters and TOP CAMPER: TEDDYBEAR.. he camped so much that game...
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 115800540-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124624794-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124640920-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124653381-3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124656604-3 Slowrail Very Happy (i suck at it)
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 124706553-3
Hoped u liked the screenies Razz
Extra Info! Very Happy
Also the main language spoken is English, everyone in this clan speaks English, its inportant you can communicate!
That's good cos my English is GREAT! Razz Live in the UK, dutch origin Razz
Ik hou van je CandyGirl Razz
Yeah, my dutch isn't on the same level as my English Razz
And just wanted to tell you guys why i started playing quake Razz It might bore you however Razz
o, the way quake 3 was introduced to me was my brothers. They told me about it after they started playing it in IT classes at high school They told me that most of their class downloaded the demo of it and then played it on a server they had created, against another class So after they had told me that, they downloaded the demo version of quake 3 on my old PC (RIP OLD PC.) At that time we only had 1 pc and 1 laptop so we either played against each other or just played online (Wunderbar server ) So I got into the game too and I was not as good as them. After a week however, I was much better as I spent more time playing quake then them. After a month, a leader of the clan/club .Pro. asked me to join their clan/club... I didnt know whether it was a clan or a club I said OK and they told me to make a xfire account so I can communicate with most of the clan. Ok.. I think i might be boring u so let me stop talking so much... After a week, the club/clan was inactive and I met other people on the lost server like parapeet and wife. So I applied to Lost. I made it and then got asked to join clubs like Rp, puLse and a club i dont know much about... Brotherhood of the black arrow... I am also leader of puLse but it is not active and not such a good club (I am not the creator of the club.) I was also part of Team Netherlands (+nL) but as a trainee member. I am still in it but have never had a scrim with them and have no contact of nL members so I decided to join here. I wanted to join quite a pretty long time ago, before I went inactive, but the Join Us section was locked. I dont know much maps atm cos I usually play in dm7, my favorite map. However, I like to play in dm13... nd rarely i play in dm17 and dm2 Very Happy
Hope I make it in ! Very Happy
The tag looks awesome btw!!
So if i become a full member, my tag would be:
>RB<Dr@Gon!Z<- Great tag! Razz bom
Thx again and i hope i make it Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 07:43 am

oh coke in this case, was dragoniz / the x-gtfo was the actual coke
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 01:42 pm

Yh coke was me... as a joke.. was just taking the piss out of him Razz xD Very Happy
But you guys just concentrate on that bastard... Shocked
Noone cares about my other ss's ? Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/09/12, 04:10 pm

CandyGirl wrote:
oh coke in this case, was dragoniz / the x-gtfo was the actual coke
I couldn't read the name.
Back to top Go down
EstiGma

EstiGma

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/09/12, 10:46 pm

So !!! ... F1 xdd
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime19/09/12, 02:41 am

Ohly shit, it's Estigma's 2nd post!!!! EVERYONE, CELEBRATE!

Btw, hai Estigma. Surprised
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime19/09/12, 09:24 am

hahahha Estigma post finally & it's a F1 because dragon took a piss at coke ? LOL wtf Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime19/09/12, 02:53 pm

Ahahah EstiGma <3 bro Razz
No homo...
Lool thx for the f1 but what was it for? xD
And u should post more... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 02:48 pm

Ok so more screenies Very Happy
Slorail (not my thing) Very Happy
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 125455989-3
Me, Virginity and ShinaTo against killzor Razz Loool . Quite embarrassing.. Embarassed
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 125487684-3
Me and Virginity's 1v1 just for fun Very Happy
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 125486920-3
Hope u guys like them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 03:34 pm

And just now i had a 1v1 with -NeXus-
Dont know if u guys know him...
But thx candy for changing it to fast so we could 1v1 Very Happy <3
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 125551493-3
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 05:41 pm

and another 2 Very Happy
Mini Warm-up before the game Very Happy
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 125552618-3
And the full game Very Happy
Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 125553343-3
Sticky owned... killzor usually owns so its nothing special but stick... ithink he might hack Razz
When i ran away, four of them were gonna chase me and he knew where i was gonna run to all the time... wallhack? Razz
Maybe... but one that i know 100% hacks is
Sarge
I think he uses aimbot and he camps too much!
Ban!!
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 12:29 pm

haha, there are some screenshots where my eyeballs almost wanna fly out for... At least your honest posting Everything, not just the good games xD

Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 12:54 pm

CandyGirl wrote:
haha, there are some screenshots where my eyeballs almost wanna fly out for...
What do you mean by that? Razz Good or bad? And why do they want to fly out? Razz
CandyGirl wrote:
At least your honest posting Everything, not just the good games xD
so are the last 10 ones all baD? Razz
I thought atleast the last 3 i posted were good Razz Lool xD Very Happy
But oh well... I guess i did improve and instead of being last and 2nd last im now 1st, second, 3rd or 4th Razz
Unless im playing with ken and inky ofcourse Razz Very Happy But i dont think anyone takes a look at this topic anymore Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 01:46 pm

dont worry about ur topic, its very active & people do take looks at it Wink.. Your active with us in game, thats what counts
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/09/12, 08:08 am

Hey Dragoniz, It's time for your official Trials to start, your a step closer to becoming a full member.

You can now use the RB tag, make sure u place a T at the end of your tag.
Voting on you has started, your poll will be up for 14days, after 14days we will decide if we will accept you as a full Royal Badass member or deny you.

Me and other's have seen you growing in the last weeks when you were applicant, there for we think it's time.

Good luck during your Trial Period!!!
Back to top Go down
KILLZOR~

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/09/12, 08:30 am

Good Job Drag Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime24/09/12, 02:45 pm

Wow!!! Yes!!! thx a lot my fellow rb members! Razz
Thx candy Very Happy
I was gonna say i dont think the voting should start yet but as you said you and more members have seen a change and ive improved.. or something along the lines Razz than thats ok Very Happy thx alot guys Very Happy
And is my tag >RB<Dr@Gon!ZT
or does the T have to be a different colour? Razz
And Wow.. i thought i was not gonna be accepted but i saw the comment had green writing in it so i was like
'Fuck yeah' Razz
But im not sure if all of the members have seen the improvement? Razz
And also, EstiGma f1'd me.. just another vote Razz Very Happy
Thx coolwhip Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/09/12, 02:05 pm

Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 125593357-3
Ahhah this scrim was good Razz
I personally think i owned and shidori said my tw was much better and skills aswell
But i still need to train a lil more so i can be on most members' level! Razz
GGs though and i will try harder everytime and train hard so i improve Smile Very Happy

oh and CandyGirl did u see how Shidori owned? He usually owns but this time like in the 23rd point he was like i need to win cos we were losing by one point and he tried even harder! Razz
You know where he gets that determination from? Ask shinato.. Razz
So.. candy.. next time we scrim tell him if he comes first u'll send a sexy pic of urself to him :p
Maybe one similar to this... if this is you btw.. but without covering ofcourse Razz

Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Elena2
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/09/12, 02:15 pm

lool dragoniz, u fool :DDD and its not candy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://konohagakure.hu
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/09/12, 03:08 am

Sory for not response from Candy, she's already in my bad...sory Very Happy

Anyway it cant be Candy...she dont have normall pic's, only with weirdo face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/09/12, 04:36 am

Whahahahahha Dragon... maybe i should have told you that next to Model i am also Hobby Photographer... Thats actually my friend Elena Maximova, i did a photoshoot with her with me as photographer... It's something i like to do in my free time...

More of my photography you can find on www.ksenija-nikolski.blogspot.com

Basically when you google me, some of those photo's pop up there aswell, as they are tagged under my name, but i simply took the photo's lmao xD
Here's the direct link to the post on my blogspot @ Elena http://www.ksenija-nikolski.blogspot.tw/2010/02/shes-so-hot.html

hehehe lmao...

Anyways i havent touched my camera for about a year now :s... was way to busy with my own modeling.. Small note on my photo's i took as photographer: I did hair, makeup, clothing styling, finding location, giving poses to models & photoshop all by myself ;D...

Anyways enough about my self promotion as photographer haha.. -

Nice Screenshot!!! Really good job!!!
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/09/12, 05:03 am

Inky wrote:
Sory for not response from Candy, she's already in my bad...sory Very Happy

Anyway it cant be Candy...she dont have normall pic's, only with weirdo face Very Happy

hahaha lmao clown
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/09/12, 02:52 pm

Ahahaha inky lol Razz
So ur more interested in her than my app Sad fu inky.. fu Sad
Lool jk.. candy i knew it wasnt u! Razz i told inky on xf aswell... it doesnt look much like her Razz
But thx for the comment on the ss Razz
Hope it helps my app Very Happy
And candy... got any nude pics or anything? Razz Lool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/09/12, 03:55 pm

i got all of her nude pic's...fuck off from here...she's my Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/09/12, 04:24 pm

Oh my gawd candy..
How could u! Surprised
Inky...
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/09/12, 01:29 am

Inky wrote:
i got all of her nude pic's...fuck off from here...she's my Very Happy

lool xd
Back to top Go down
http://konohagakure.hu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr@Gon!Z :D   Dr@Gon!Z :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr@Gon!Z :D
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum