Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>RB< Capt. i hope

Go down 
+6
CandyGirl
$aM!x
Imgay
sparky
coRpse
Captain.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain.

Captain.

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime21/07/12, 07:21 pm

1: name Captain. (old joker)
2: xfire account (www.xfire.com) sniperboytagi
3: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this? i had a few problems abt 1 year but idc was at 1 year if i hacked im just a ex-hacker
4: why did you chose to apply for Royal Badass? Pro players and looks like a club witch will keep for long time
5: how long have you playd quake for? what clans? what nicknames? 1 year and half, ffs u guys know a lot of clans
6: show some of your screenshots, they are not very nessecairly if you happen to play with us alot & we know who you are.
7: As we are sponsoring the ReLoaDeD project we advise you to visit www.q3reloaded.com & write a memorial, post the link here so we know what you are all about - this may take up some time, you don't have to make a memorial page straight away. Late plz Smile

guys idk why but i cant post ss so if u guys make me a favor plz go to loq forum and wacth my ss Smile sry
http://loqclan.forumotion.com/t531-joker-app-for-loq
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime21/07/12, 09:04 pm

I'm gonna spam this topic with random laughter.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje jujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujuju jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo
Back to top Go down
sparky

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime21/07/12, 09:30 pm

Captain. wrote:
3: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this? i had a few problems abt 1 year but idc was at 1 year if i hacked im just a ex-hackerq

Why lie for, you got busted for hacking when you apped for loq just a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Imgay

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime21/07/12, 10:26 pm

sparky wrote:
Captain. wrote:
3: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this? i had a few problems abt 1 year but idc was at 1 year if i hacked im just a ex-hackerq

Why lie for, you got busted for hacking when you apped for loq just a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime22/07/12, 04:18 am

Moar random laughter!

jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo jujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujujuju jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime22/07/12, 09:17 am

n1 wasnt un expected Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain.

Captain.

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime22/07/12, 11:11 am

data are u from de clan?? :S sry idc your opinion... wut matters to me is just opinion of Hawk and Candy. Samix thx!!!!!! spark plz go destroy other ppl application ur slow religion hahahha
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime22/07/12, 12:48 pm

hey Joker first of all, were a clan not a club Wink and yeh,.. i remember (both times) that you apped for LoQ, like the day of yesterday lol.
second of all, the discisions that are made for people entering or not entering the RB clan are not just based on Hawks and mine opinions as we are all equals in making these discisions.
the outsiders that are trolling our forum are obviously people one or more of us have good relationships with or are people who actually care about the game, their personal opinions like liking/disliking you, you should indeed not care about.. i mean w.e. right? but if they do have something to say about your history or cheating or anything else that can effect your app. you should be caring.

Wishing you the best of luck, im really curious how the others think of you.. for now stay active & see you around?
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
Hawkins

Hawkins

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime22/07/12, 01:42 pm

i will say good luck, and stay active. nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Captain.

Captain.

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime22/07/12, 06:45 pm

Thanks Hawk!!

Candy i wanted to mean was ppl witch arent in clan, like data and spark, idc abt they opinion ofc i want all RB members stay horny whit my app Very Happy

Still, Candy thats why everybody in q3 loves u!!!! U easealy gave a 2º chance to anyone and ur nice to evryone

Ppl like u shld get a title like "Wonderfull Person"

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime22/07/12, 07:09 pm

Captain. wrote:
data are u from de clan?? :S sry idc your opinion... wut matters to me is just opinion of Hawk and Candy. Samix thx!!!!!! spark plz go destroy other ppl application ur slow religion hahahha
If their opinions are the only ones that matter, why you thanking Samix for his?

Faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 08:27 am

lol data, had to shorten the faillllllllll message dude, u started messing up this lovely app topic..

Anyways lol Joker, its kind of funny, cute and little bit suckup ur message.. please prove yourself as a quake player, be legit. Be honest and try to win the team for you, not me... i have enuff suckups who can eat a big poop for all i care
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 08:38 am

CandyGirl wrote:
lol data, had to shorten the faillllllllll message dude, u started messing up this lovely app topic..

Anyways lol Joker, its kind of funny, cute and little bit suckup ur message.. please prove yourself as a quake player, be legit. Be honest and try to win the team for you, not me... i have enuff suckups who can eat a big poop for all i care

you can use a bigger insult than eat a big poop =p. except they prolly would if you told them to... nvm, you got it right.

im off the reservation for another 2 days minimum, so people can do what needs to be done in my absence.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 08:43 am

Hawkins wrote:
CandyGirl wrote:

you can use a bigger insult than eat a big poop =p. except they prolly would if you told them to... nvm, you got it right.

im off the reservation for another 2 days minimum, so people can do what needs to be done in my absence.

Oohh cool, Hawkins would you eat a big poop for me? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 08:46 am

CandyGirl wrote:
Hawkins wrote:
CandyGirl wrote:

Oohh cool, Hawkins would you eat a big poop for me? ROFL

depends, is it yours =p?
jk, nah, i dun need to suck up to you. goes against the creed of badassery (both versions) but the beta version of it still has sucking up. i just yell at people for it.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 09:01 am

yuk, ew, yuk
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 09:05 am

lets get back to the app topic now.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 09:32 am

Hawkins wrote:
lets get back to the app topic now.
Back to top Go down
Captain.

Captain.

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 10:55 am

lol u guys made this a poop topic...
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 11:00 am

Captain. wrote:

nope, you did.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 11:44 am

Hawkins wrote:
Captain. wrote:

nope, you did.

lol hawk, he didnt make it a poop-topic, dont hate :< i did

sorry Joker
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 11:56 am

CandyGirl wrote:
Hawkins wrote:
Captain. wrote:

nope, you did.

lol hawk, he didnt make it a poop-topic, dont hate :< i did

sorry Joker

dude needs to be able to joke.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime23/07/12, 01:11 pm

ANYHOWWW>....

Joker, nice playing with us just now in the scrim! I enjoyed it and good game! Very Happy Your good with teamwork Wink x
Back to top Go down
Captain.

Captain.

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime24/07/12, 06:06 am

>RB< Capt. i hope  Looooooooolk

[img]<script src='http://img402.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=looooooooolk.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>>RB< Capt. i hope  Looooooooolk</noscript>[/img]

sry but good tw is not good, i think it was perfect our scrim Very Happy

GG
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime24/07/12, 06:18 am

no trust me, teamwork was great Wink i was just sucky haha.. but as a team we did well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

>RB< Capt. i hope  Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RB< Capt. i hope    >RB< Capt. i hope  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>RB< Capt. i hope
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Badass :: Royal Badass :: Join us-
Jump to: