Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ways I handle aggressive tendencies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkins

Hawkins

Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Empty
PostSubject: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime06/06/12, 02:18 pm

Ways I handle aggressive tendencies 123830421-3
Back to top Go down
Imgay

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime06/06/12, 03:49 pm

Noob ive gotten 174FPM Razz
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime06/06/12, 04:50 pm

Faronownsyou wrote:

i had 999 for about 3 minutes, then i decided i should SS it. i can do the same thing far faster.
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime07/06/12, 05:22 am

Faronownsyou wrote:
PPM*

Can't say frags per minute considering they're not all frag points..
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime07/06/12, 08:05 am

Corpse wrote:
Faronownsyou wrote:
PPM*

Can't say frags per minute considering they're not all frag points..

oh yes they are. see what im armed with? speed, quad damage, and a bfg, and essentially infinite ammo.by the math alone on the ss, the fpm is about 111. but im most likely over that (999 is the highest it goes)
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime08/06/12, 03:11 pm

So you didn't get a single defend?
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime08/06/12, 03:23 pm

Corpse wrote:
So you didn't get a single defend?
unless you count every kill i make as a defend, since i defend them from my flag in their own base.
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime10/06/12, 02:00 am

If you defend your flag, you get a defend point. If you defend the flag carrier, you get a point. You defend your base(kill someone within it), you get a point.
Back to top Go down
sparky

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime10/06/12, 09:11 am

I personally use fpm as well, always have, always will. fuck technicalities.
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime10/06/12, 03:37 pm

i just wonder...what lvl got bots...1st ? ...its just impossible to get so much frags at this time with 5th lvl bots :d however...nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime10/06/12, 04:11 pm

Inky wrote:
i just wonder...what lvl got bots...1st ? ...its just impossible to get so much frags at this time with 5th lvl bots :d however...nice work Smile

well, the settings were me: invulnerable to damage and knockback, armed with a bfg that has essentially infinite ammo, an infinite quad damage, and an infinite speed, going up against 25 bots. with explosions like that, i seriously get 2-4 kills a second. not meant to show skill, just amusement.
Back to top Go down
Imgay

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime11/06/12, 04:10 pm

I got 855 in 5,difference is I Was playing online,on .32.Let me see if i still have SS.If i dont,i got SS Of 800 something in 20.That was also in .32.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways I handle aggressive tendencies   Ways I handle aggressive tendencies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ways I handle aggressive tendencies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Badass :: ScreenShots and Recordings :: Screenshots-
Jump to: