Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Chase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bless

bless

Grand Chase Empty
PostSubject: Grand Chase   Grand Chase Icon_minitime09/04/13, 01:45 pm

Grand Chase is a side-scrolling 2D MMORPG. Though there's only about 10 or so playable characters thus far, there's still plenty of customization you can do with each character. (Armor, weapons, jobs, etc.) The game is completely free to play with the option to spend money on things such as weapons and armors and characters.. however it's not mandatory that you do so, and if you do choose to spend any of your hard earned money on anything, I''d wait until you reach a higher level. The game has two general game modes, Dungeon and PVP. In Dungeon, you have the option of 3-4 different difficulty levels. The cool thing about dungeoning on this game is, rather than buying the unlockable characters, you can complete dungeon missions to unlock the same characters. The PVP mode offers two game types in itself, team and survival (TDM and FFA), and each PVP game can hold up to six players (Please note: Only four player slots are available for Dungeons.)

I've only been playing this game for about a month, but I've already learned a lot about the game. If you do choose to give it a shot, add the user name "Odinian" to your in game friends list, I will more than happily assist anyone in learning about the game, or dungeoning to level/unlock jobs or characters.

Below is a link to the grand chase .info page as well as a link to the US version of the game. (If I'm not mistaken, there's also a Korean version of this game.. but I'm pretty sure most of you are fluent in english, plus I know this version is active so I recommend playing the US Version..

http://www.grandchase.info

http://grandchase.gamerage.com/
Back to top Go down

Grand Chase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Badass :: Other interesting (?) games-
Jump to: