Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APB Reloaded

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

APB Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: APB Reloaded   APB Reloaded Icon_minitime19/10/12, 12:52 pm

Straight away reminds me of the Grand Theft auto games, but this game is however basically made in two groups.. "The Criminals" & "The law enforcement", you pick a side & you work on your carreer as criminal or succesful bountyhunter/law enforcement.

Both sides involve shooting, killing, driving around and other crazyness.. Besides that every (5?) minutes there is a new mission, wich is basically the same for both teams, but then one protects and one attacks the target (not just shooting target's, the missions are completely different every time).

Downloaded this game off Steam aswell (free), it's a online multiplayer & it's interesting.. Also at the start of this game you can create a character & costumize it, just like the Sims games for example.

Missions difficultys depend not on the game itself, but on your enemies, as it's a online multiplayer like i said before. Razz

First look, video on the game (the guy who talks and comments has kind of a annoying voice.. but w.e. xD)

screenshots of me in game come later xD

*Personally i am not into this kind of games, i never felt something for grand theft auto, but i know most of my friends who arent into gaming DO love these kind of games*
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

APB Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Re: APB Reloaded   APB Reloaded Icon_minitime19/10/12, 02:01 pm

Here my first missions on a team Very Happy
APB Reloaded 285663B5E1E052E34D89FDAEACF724348A8E0720

& me beating the shit out of someone & mugging them :>
APB Reloaded 47B102E3E1A69DF07FF71A2650D372BDFD36652A
Back to top Go down