Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

firex is here:DDDD

Go down 
+3
KILLZOR~
CandyGirl
fir3x
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fir3x

firex is here:DDDD Empty
PostSubject: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:23 pm

1: Invited by:Shidori
2: firex
3: xfire username: jamess96
4: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this?:yes, 2012. january i tried the wallhack and i used it for a week. since time i never used it.
5: why did you chose to apply for Royal Badass?

i like fastrail,1 years ago i play a lot:D but i havent got fastrail clan.RB is nice clan.Smile

6: how long have you playd quake for? what clans? what nicknames?

i play sience 2010
my clans:cpt,wantedz and m0m
my nicknames:James(2010),Fragg3r(2010-11) and firex(2011-????)

Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:27 pm

Heyyy Firexx!!! Welcome on RB website ^.^ suprised to see you here & nice of you to stop by!

I appriciate it alot aswell you admit having tried wallhack for a week & have been accurate on when u used it... Did you drop? Were you caught? If so, please give us a link on your drop or more info.

If you haven't dropped and came out of the closet just by yourself, then let us know too.. Smile

Nobody in our clan likes cheaters or ex-cheaters, but alltogether you will get a fair try like all the others.

Be active with our clan, be active on your application topic, don't let it bleed to death.
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
fir3x

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:29 pm

screenshots:
[img]firex is here:DDDD 78053073 [/img]
[img]firex is here:DDDD 76218342 [/img]
[img]firex is here:DDDD 61079850 [/img]
Back to top Go down
fir3x

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:33 pm

thank you Candy:) i am really try wh on january, but i dont use wh!Smile i am only tried on january!
Back to top Go down
KILLZOR~

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:36 pm

hmm.... did you just caught yourself lol
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:39 pm

firex is not dropped, someone is made him a demo, so i think that he got caught. but he really used wallhack on january for about 1 week. if u wanna check the demo i think that i can send u it on xf. but its the past and he dont use wh yet long time. Smile

and firex, good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://konohagakure.hu
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:42 pm

No drop, a caught by demo.. okey got it Smile.. is there anything on it tho? on the internet? Webste/forum? blahblah etc.? Don't need to see the demo if he said he did lol. Just curious about any topics on him Smile

The hack is pretty recent in my eyes, i am not sure how many members will react on it.. but like i said, you will get a fair try
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:43 pm

no there anything Smile as i know it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KILLZOR~

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:44 pm

CandyGirl wrote:
No drop, a caught by demo.. okey got it Smile.. is there anything on it tho? on the internet? Webste/forum? blahblah etc.? Don't need to see the demo if he said he did lol. Just curious about any topics on him Smile

The hack is pretty recent in my eyes, i am not sure how many members will react on it.. but like i said, you will get a fair try

Yea any topic at all?
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 12:46 pm

coolwhip wrote:
CandyGirl wrote:

Yea any topic at all?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
im with stupid
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 02:09 pm

http://www.q3reloaded.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=118
Reloadeds ACE Lagman, says its hacks.
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 02:09 pm

and if i'm right he also dropped on n2p server with name firex and once on FC server as ronox.
Back to top Go down
fir3x

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 02:44 pm

samix this is older demo.Smile
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 03:47 pm

yeah. but he got caught in januar if i rembember good. and this demo and drops was old and he dont cheat yet... i know it, cuz he is my friend and i saw him when he play.. belive me that he dont cheat.
Back to top Go down
$aM!x

$aM!x

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 05:24 pm

Then why not tell from start? :>

The demo is 3-4 months old, not extremly much.
I dont have anything against firex, he hates me, maybe me too :p he can join, not cuz i try to ruin his app or anything, hope you wont misunderstand me shidori xd
But i honestly dont care, i'm just a troll who loves this clan and can see in the further, and my ball is telling me with firex ur reputation is bad :/
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime16/09/12, 11:51 pm

shidori wrote:
firex is not dropped, someone is made him a demo, so i think that he got caught. but he really used wallhack on january for about 1 week. if u wanna check the demo i think that i can send u it on xf. but its the past and he dont use wh yet long time. Smile

and firex, good luck! Smile
There was a demo made on him about a month ago, maybe 2.
Back to top Go down
shidori

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime17/09/12, 02:48 am

lol. i dont misunderstand u samix Smile and the demo is 3-4 month old, but its made older. when reloaded started slip or idk who was, uploaded the demo, but the demo is older. if firex is cheating he would not be my friend.. and i know him a few years ago. so i know him about a lot of thing. otherwise i dont understand that why we riding on this idiot subject Very Happy u said that firex'll get a fair try... if u think that he cheat then kick/ban him.. idk say anything about it..
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime17/09/12, 08:02 am

$aM!x wrote:

i'm just a troll who loves this clan and can see in the further, and my ball is telling me with firex ur reputation is bad :/

i just seriously laughed out loud, cute & funny lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime19/09/12, 09:33 am

There seems to be lies on when he cheated last.. Also he claims to have just done it once, in one week time.. How come then there are several drops on several servers, and seemingly on different times?

I love honest people, being honest and having a cheating past does not bother me as much... However telling lies & having a cheating past makes me just feel very EW inside.

I will check with the other leaders what we will do with his application, give him still a fair chance to prove himself. Or lock it.
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime19/09/12, 09:50 am

Given all of this deception, crossfire of stories, it's pretty much firex's word against a ton of other peoples (most of RB included in that statement) sorry firex, but given that you've dropped more than once, and it all comes off as having lied. Had there been no lying, and everything had come clean, we'd have let you continue the app. Unfortunately, since you've been busted on 3 separate instances, I have to say your app is going to be locked, and you are not accepted into RB. /Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: firex is here:DDDD   firex is here:DDDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

firex is here:DDDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Badass :: Royal Badass :: Join us-
Jump to: