Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain.

Captain.

Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3 Empty
PostSubject: Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3   Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3 Icon_minitime09/09/12, 08:54 am

1: Invited by:Candy
2: name: Capta!n
3: xfire account (www.xfire.com) q3capt
4: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this? i had a few probs whit that
5: why did you chose to apply for Royal Badass? Cuz is destiny i think RB is my clan :3
6: how long have you playd quake for? what clans? what nicknames? i play like 2 years .Com, eVo,blh blah blah
7: show some of your screenshots, they are not very nessecairly if you happen to play with us alot & we know who you are. go to other app Razz
8: As we are sponsoring the ReLoaDeD project we advise you to visit www.q3reloaded.com & write a memorial, post the link here so we know what you are all about - this may take up some time, you don't have to make a memorial page straight away.

Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3   Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3 Icon_minitime09/09/12, 09:21 am

If >RB< takes you back i hope you stay this time... you wont have another chance... Don't become like killz0r with these stuff haha

Smile you have my F1 / you wont have a normal app, i will simply put a poll up in members only & ask ppl to vote to take you back yes/no

But you can expect this to be a difficult vote, because not everyone is happy with you leaving and trying to come back Smile
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
KILLZOR~

PostSubject: Re: Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3   Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3 Icon_minitime09/09/12, 09:40 am

CandyGirl wrote:
If >RB< takes you back i hope you stay this time... you wont have another chance... Don't become like killz0r with these stuff haha

Smile you have my F1 / you wont have a normal app, i will simply put a poll up in members only & ask ppl to vote to take you back yes/no

But you can expect this to be a difficult vote, because not everyone is happy with you leaving and trying to come back Smile

hi, my name is killz0r the great, bye.
Back to top Go down
Captain.

Captain.

PostSubject: Re: Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3   Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3 Icon_minitime09/09/12, 09:42 am

oki Smile)
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3   Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3 Icon_minitime09/09/12, 09:49 am

One of the comments in Members Only... (Anonymous:)

if people choose to leave, that's their business. But I personally am not a fan of just letting someone back in because they can't get in to anywhere else. I know I'm not the most active person, but on principle, we're not a second string clan that takes people who can't get anywhere else. So I'm going to vote F2 on him

//////// Unfortunately most others think the same about this Captain. I would have to deny you, i hope you learn from your mistakes////////////

/locked
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3   Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here i am again :3 miss u guys <3
Page 1 of 1