Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).

Go down 
+4
sparky
shidori
CandyGirl
coRpse
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coRpse

coRpse

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/09/12, 07:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

1: I'm back from an extended weekend at the girlfriend's/baby mama's grandmother's(temporarily, I'm about to head to the other one's for a cookout).
2: I've been debating publicly announcing this or not, figured I might as well. As some of you know, I make sigs(I'll post some of my work in a later post), and I'm willing to take requests for some, so long as you're patient with me about them. Between working night shift, being a boyfriend, and being a father, it's tough to get in some computer time, so it may take awhile(and Drag, I'm still working on yours).

Any requests can be made in this topic, through pm's on the forums, or pm's on Xfire, your choice. I just need the render you want, and what you want it to say(as far as name and/or phrase). And if any other Photoshop users would like to step in and take some of the work, that's fine too(Sparky and Bless, that's for you guys. Razz And Rite too if he ever drops by again).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 07:45 am

oh wow! your girlfriend is very talented aswell Surprised she has a very obvious own style, just like you do! I love it! Very Happy cant say who's better tho, but i love both of the work of u guys & so awesome and nice of her to offer some help in this too!!! Very Happy

By the way the sig u made for Shidori looks AWESOME Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 08:56 am

Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 09:30 am

everybody choses japanese warriors Shocked

Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 09:40 am

yea...lets get pic of power rangers...from europe...
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 09:42 am

Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 10:00 am

awesome...and dont need to be changed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 01:26 pm

Lool see, anime (japanese cartoons)
are better than the european cartoons xD
Thats y its good... looks better and effects and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 01:29 pm

And ur gf's siggys own aswell...
Cant really judge but i think yours might be better Razz
And nodata can u pls add like effects or something to my siggy cos its similar to the 1 i made... the background and writing xD
Oh and tell ur gf to do it aswell with that pic.. doesnt matter what writing
But i want it to say Dr@Gon!Z like that with capital letters and stuff Razz
And i will then judge it Razz
But if u dont have enough time then its k Razz
Thx!! Razz
<3 no homo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bless

bless

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/09/12, 11:51 pm

Lol hope you didn't waste time fulfilling killzor's request. I made him a sig once and he never once used it. Total homo.
Back to top Go down
KILLZOR~

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/09/12, 09:52 am

bless wrote:
Lol hope you didn't waste time fulfilling killzor's request. I made him a sig once and he never once used it. Total homo.

Makes me cry Sad and hey bless! >=D <3
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/09/12, 09:29 am

bless wrote:
Total homo.

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 36548627_nodding_gif
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/09/12, 11:40 am

Btw, we have a portal on http://rb.rldd.net/ - and on rldd.net will be a page of clans listed, Turk has asked me to come up with a logo (avi size) to put there, that when people click on it, they will be redirected to our website.

You can go crazy and wild, make a logo for >RB< if you can/want? - could be a small pic like a avi with our tag in it, but could also be an actual logo-ish thingy :p... idk what u can do, but your free in your creativity to design a logo that RB will use.

Maybe if you could, you and your girl and/or maybe bless can come up with a bunch of logo's you guys made.. and once we have some more, we could open up a poll and vote for our favorites all together for wich logo that will represent our clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/09/12, 12:40 pm

cool idea with this logo's of clans...i got smth like that at forum of other game which i play...look if u wanna see http://cfpl-na.ugu.pl/
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/09/12, 01:02 pm

yeah, all the clan's will make their logo's (so ive heard) & deliver them to Turk to put them up on the 1.16 community website (talking about Reloaded ofc.) :p
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/09/12, 02:37 am

We'll see what we can do. Razz
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/09/12, 02:18 pm

CandyGirl wrote:
lol killz thats tiny, u dont have a bigger dick? :c (unless data can work with that, not sure) xD
I don't work with dicks..
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/09/12, 02:18 pm

Oh, and here's the first attempt.

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 RoyalBadass_zps4ba13a8f
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/09/12, 03:05 am

I had planned on using this as a signature, but I never got around to finishing it, figured I could give it a try as a "logo."

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 RoyalBadass2_zpscd2f7ef0
I might refine it later.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/09/12, 06:26 am

SybreeD wrote:
CandyGirl wrote:
lol killz thats tiny, u dont have a bigger dick? :c (unless data can work with that, not sure) xD
I don't work with dicks..

um dafaq this came from? clown

Anyways, Data i love the hunter pic.. Its absolutely awesome as banner - but i think Reloaded-Turk meant a avatar sized logo, something smaller, that represents our clan Razz.. its for on the 1.16 community website where there will be a bunch of logo's similair sized
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/09/12, 08:10 am

Well, that's boring. :/
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/09/12, 08:11 am

CandyGirl wrote:
Btw, we have a portal on http://rb.rldd.net/ - and on rldd.net will be a page of clans listed, Turk has asked me to come up with a logo (avi size) to put there, that when people click on it, they will be redirected to our website.

You can go crazy and wild, make a logo for >RB< if you can/want? - could be a small pic like a avi with our tag in it, but could also be an actual logo-ish thingy :p... idk what u can do, but your free in your creativity to design a logo that RB will use.

Maybe if you could, you and your girl and/or maybe bless can come up with a bunch of logo's you guys made.. and once we have some more, we could open up a poll and vote for our favorites all together for wich logo that will represent our clan Smile
You lied!
Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/09/12, 09:42 am

Better? >.>
Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 RoyalBadass3_zpse110bc3c

Edit: If you want it smaller, I can size it down.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/09/12, 03:26 pm

Lool looks good but yh the other one looks better and yh, turk's idea is quite boring Sad
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 02:04 am

hahah i didnt lie!!! with the logo-ish thingy i meant for example the Swoosh, that Nike has. Or the leaf with the 3 stripes in it @ Adidas. etc. etc. :p
But all still sized not to big & avi-ish :p

albino
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/09/12, 12:16 pm

ithink Hunter represents >RB< Razz
So nodata can u please resize the one from before pls and make it a logo-ish size Razz
Thx! Razz
But check with candy first.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).   Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum). - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright Boys and Girls(feels so weird saying that on a Quake forum).
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next