Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K!kyo here!

Go down 
+7
coRpse
Captain.
CandyGirl
Imgay
Inky
sparky
K!kyo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
K!kyo

K!kyo here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: K!kyo here!   K!kyo here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/08/12, 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

1: Invited by: CandyGirl

2: name: K!kyo

3: xfire account (www.xfire.com): Kaledus

4: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this?: I have not, although I will say many years back I was on Mav's unofficial list of possible cheaters due to not realizing I had the cg_wall command in my config.

5: why did you chose to apply for Royal Badass?: n2p wasn't working out for me as I hoped. Being used to more skilled clans doesn't help much heh. From what I have seen, RB shows some interesting toughness, but also appears to be very friendly. This is why in the end I have decided to apply.

6: how long have you playd quake for? what clans? what nicknames?: I have played on and off since 2001. The clans I have been in up until now in order: Onu (temporarily), Wfx, Star, 9mm, K9, ITK, uSr, Fuma, EF, pOq, dxa, Era T, cD, d0c, Bm, oBs, C*, .o2o., fOq, DF, and n2p. The nicknames I go by are K!kyo, Fox, Darvon and sometimes Jr/Sergious.

7: show some of your screenshots, they are not very nessecairly if you happen to play with us alot & we know who you are.: I have stopped taking screenshots for the most part heh. I know I have tons of older ones though. I am just not at home right now. xD

8: As we are sponsoring the ReLoaDeD project we advise you to visit www.q3reloaded.com & write a memorial, post the link here so we know what you are all about - this may take up some time, you don't have to make a memorial page straight away. <- I will let you know how that works out lol.

Last edited by K!kyo on 01/09/12, 01:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo here!   K!kyo here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/09/12, 12:14 am

yeh its nice, but leaving so much space-posts on every topic almost gets old Razz
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo here!   K!kyo here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/09/12, 01:28 pm

With zer0 f2 votes, we want to welcome you to the Royal Badass family ^.^ wear your tag with proud!

/accepted & locked
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo here!   K!kyo here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K!kyo here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Badass :: Royal Badass :: Join us-
Jump to: