Royal Badass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Badass

Quake3Arena 1.16n instagib clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LE FRENCH BUTTONS

Go down 
+5
Hawkins
sL1p
CandyGirl
coke
Rite
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rite

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime01/06/12, 01:58 pm

1: name
Rite

2: xfire account
edzer92

3: have you ever cheated? if so, how many times? and how long ago was this?
yeh, 4 years ago orm ore idk

4: why did you chose to apply for Royal Badass?
because you guys seem coololoooz.

5: please post at least 5 in game screenshots
can't post ss's for the next 7 days, you should remove this.

kissmebeforeyoudiexoxo
Back to top Go down
coke

coke

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime01/06/12, 02:00 pm

rite? from camping server?
Back to top Go down
Rite

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime01/06/12, 02:02 pm

im R!te. from Dv, AoE, uwF, H$, XtF and eOc. If you're the coke from ge you should remember me from Dv
Back to top Go down
coke

coke

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime01/06/12, 02:08 pm

yep... i kno u. f1 x23041492305
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime01/06/12, 02:12 pm

heyy! played with u earlier ^.^ stay active & see u around, gl with the app
Back to top Go down
https://royalbadass.forumotion.com
sL1p

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime01/06/12, 03:40 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime01/06/12, 09:25 pm

keep active in the server, and do your thing. good luck! and I had no idea you were the "kissmebeforeyoudie" guy.
Back to top Go down
Rite

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime02/06/12, 02:49 am

heh, yesterday was nothing compared to how I used to play. Back from a bit over a year break.
Back to top Go down
sparky

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime02/06/12, 03:07 am

rite noob Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime02/06/12, 04:13 am

Rite wrote:
heh, yesterday was nothing compared to how I used to play. Back from a bit over a year break.

it's cool, we all have our inactive/return times.. stay active on xfire/ our server, play with us.. be a team & have fun and we will see how it turns out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rite

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime02/06/12, 06:52 am

since links have been fixed, ill be posting a few old screens I guess.
LE FRENCH BUTTONS 109210171-3
LE FRENCH BUTTONS 109210173-3

this one is funneh:
LE FRENCH BUTTONS 109358033-3

LE FRENCH BUTTONS 109459620-3
LE FRENCH BUTTONS 109427489-3

half a ctf game through xfire vid, this is recent.. since all public freezetag servers have a terrible cfg atm.
http://beta.xfire.com/videos/577621
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime02/06/12, 09:55 am

nice ss's Very Happy, try getting some recent stuff too Wink
Back to top Go down
bless

bless

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime02/06/12, 03:04 pm

gl hf stay active.
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime02/06/12, 04:18 pm

gl mate
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:17 am

Hey Rite, nothing personal, but i was a bit in shock @ last scrim u were playing with .it's... u camped a bunch & then anti-camper necked you a few times... next thing we know you rename yourself to "shitanticamper" because it didn't warn you...

I don't blame you for having bad games nor being inactive for a year and just returning, this happends to all of us, and it's really Oké..
I just didn't really feel the teamwork yesterday & the camping was a no-go...

prove yourself to be a teamplayer & dont hide out, seek the fight... you've got less then a week before discision is made gl x

Back to top Go down
coRpse

coRpse

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:54 am

Rite wrote:
since links have been fixed, ill be posting a few old screens I guess.
LE FRENCH BUTTONS 109210171-3
Fuck you, beating me by 2 points like that. >:/

G'luck Rite polite.
Back to top Go down
Rite

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 06:56 am

CandyGirl wrote:
Hey Rite, nothing personal, but i was a bit in shock @ last scrim u were playing with .it's... u camped a bunch & then anti-camper necked you a few times... next thing we know you rename yourself to "shitanticamper" because it didn't warn you...

I don't blame you for having bad games nor being inactive for a year and just returning, this happends to all of us, and it's really Oké..

prove yourself to be a teamplayer & dont hide out, seek the fight... you've got less then a week before discision is made gl x

I camped in the end once I cba playing seriously anymore. Not going to change my playstyle. I can be a great teamplayer, but not if everyone just railjumps around the map like headless chickens.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 07:36 am

it's just what ive seen from one game from spec, the other games i was actually playing against you, so i cant judge how you would do on my team as we havent played together yet..

not calling you a fulltime camper or anything else, just pointing it out
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 10:27 am

CandyGirl wrote:

i wasn't around for that. but it sounds "pbbbbth" camping is really only an option when there's not much you can do, but don't do it all the time. nott scolding, just advising.
Back to top Go down
Rite

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:13 pm

Hawkins wrote:
CandyGirl wrote:

i wasn't around for that. but it sounds "pbbbbth" camping is really only an option when there's not much you can do, but don't do it all the time. nott scolding, just advising.

Already stated I don't camp all the time. Everyone that knows me knows that. But really, I never truly camp.

I explained to sparky how I'd rather call my gameplay tactical. As soon as I know someone will be around that corner, I will wait for them to come out. Ofcourse I won't be waiting for ages on the same spot, my usual alarm to move and find a different approach is when the camping warning pops up. Many times even sooner.

One of my preferred spots is quad, aiming into yellow hallway. Not the easiest shot, but once you've practiced it enough, you will nearly never miss it. I don't like sitting around in rocket launcher too much (which I was in that game), but when I'm forced to play in there I always check if someone's around, and after that adjust to the situation my choosing a tactical spot where my enemies have a 30-50% chance on prefiring me. Which in that scenario I call tactical and not true camping.

I'll create an xfire video of my gameplay during a scrim soon. You'll be able to judge yourself.
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:15 pm

<3 dont worry, not calling u a fulltime camper.. dont get me & hawk wrong, i heard stories about u Razz
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:15 pm

he mad Mad
Back to top Go down
CandyGirl
Admin
CandyGirl

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:16 pm

;x
Back to top Go down
Rite

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 05:32 pm

Just wanted to make everything clear. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hawkins

Hawkins

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime03/06/12, 11:54 pm

making things clear is best. rather have the full story than just fragmented speculated bullshit. i haven't really been on your team, since everytime there's a scrim, your on the other team, so i don't have much firsthand knowledge. but as stated, try to keep the raging to a minimum. i myself have the same problem sometimes (usually when my machine is acting up) but things like raging and negative attitude kinda kill morale ingame, and everyone suffers. so it's something we can all work on =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LE FRENCH BUTTONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE FRENCH BUTTONS   LE FRENCH BUTTONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LE FRENCH BUTTONS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Badass :: Royal Badass :: Join us-
Jump to: